June 5, 2012 1 Comment
Legalized abortion accounts for millions of women missing across East Asia. These cultures have a strong preference for male children. When they discover the sex of their unborn baby girl, many have an abortion. The ratio of males to females in China is something like 150 males to 100 females. Are you having a boy or an abortion? Once again, abortion, though heralded by the left as an important civil right for women, is contributing to dire effects on women’s lives… putting them in the ultimate position of powerlessness: being murdered in the womb.
- Planned Parenthood Encourages Woman To Abort Baby Because It’s Female… (redalexandriava.com)
- The real war on women (geneveith.com)
- Sex Selective Abortion and Missing 100 Million Women (socyberty.com)
- Dictators and Baby Girls By Eric Metaxas (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Soraya Chemaly: 160 Million Missing Females: PRENDA and Misogyny (huffingtonpost.com)
- Isn’t It Time to Outlaw Gendercide? (heritage.org)